Dependable King City Moving Company
Located in the highly desirable Monterey County, King City, California, is in the Salinas Valley along US Route 101. A small town, King City has a population of 13,845 people, and covers just under 4 square miles. The population is heavily skewed toward young professionals, with a median age of just 28.4.The median household income is $49,375 while the median home price is $480,000. Is moving to King City in your future? King City, CA moving companies regularly help young professionals heading out on their own for the first time, or people relocating to the area for their jobs, and many families looking to live near the coast to enjoy beach life and gorgeous year-round California weather.
Whether you’re moving out of your parent’s home for the first time or have lived on your own for decades, hiring King City movers is the smartest decision you can make when it comes to having a stress-free relocation experience! Professionals have the experience necessary to successfully pack and protect your belongings, transport it all safely to the new home, and prevent you from physical injury. Best of all, the team can complete local residential or commercial office moves within one day.
King City Moving Companies Are Affordable
When you consider everything a relocation company handles for you, the time saved, and the efficiency of the operation – you won’t believe how affordable it is to hire professionals.
How much do movers cost in King City?
Your moving cost depends on whether you’re relocating locally or long distance, but also several other considerations are factored into the relocation quote, including:
- Number of boxes and amount of furniture to relocate
- How many team members are required for the job
- Whether or not the crew can access your current and new home easily
- When you plan to relocate
- Additional services ordered, such as packing or storage
What do King City movers do?
The highly-experienced team shows up on-time for your relocation. They will:
- Expertly assess the situation to see what still needs to be done
- Develop an action plan to finish packing and loading the truck
- Provide protection for furniture before it’s placed in the truck
- Protect floors, door frames, and walls from scratches and dings
- Finish packing (if you didn’t finish or if you ordered packing services)
- Load everything into the truck
- Drive the truck to your new home
- Unload the truck and place your furniture in the appropriate rooms
How do you choose a good King City mover?
It can be difficult to know if you’re choosing a reliable company or not, but here are some tips to what to look for to help narrow down your choices:
- Company should have insurance
- Company should be licensed
- Company should have a low claims rate
- Company should have experience
- Company should have modern, well-maintained trucks and industry equipment
As you’re comparing your options and searching “King City movers near me”, also take time to look at customer reviews on Google to see if other customers have had a good experience with the company.
Check out what previous customers have to say in their Google customer reviews to get an idea of what to expect. Southbay Moving Systems has over 3 decades of experience and serves over 1,200 customers each year and has a 4.9 star rating out of 5 on Google.
King City Moving Services
Our relocation services help reduce how much effort you have to put in to get from point A to point B, whether you’re relocating across the street or cross-country.